The RadiologiX HF Radiographic system by Control-X Medical offers performance, quality and durability at an exceptional price. The more compact design of the tubestand and wallstand allows this system to fit into smaller x-ray room settings. Offering a unique combination of Hospital Grade components and value, the RadioLogiX is the logical choice in the search for a complete system in a compact package.
With its large tabletop and extended travel, Stylix allows full radiographic coverage with minimal patient movement. The tubestand moves effortlessly on a single rail track. The balanced tube support system ensures simple vertical positioning. Easily accessible controls allow troublefree use by the operator. The wallstand’s counterbalanced vertical receptor system provides smooth and easy positioning. Vertical movement is locked electromagnetically, enabling precise positioning for accurate exposures of the head and lower extremities. The wallstand also includes a 43 × 43 cm (17" × 17") bucky or grid cabinet design. The high frequency x-ray generator minimizes exposure time in comparison to conventional generators. Control-X Medical furnishes an easyto-use flat panel display with a wide range of selectable exposure times for easy parameter selection and flexibility. The Stylix table allows for installation in x-ray rooms of a wide variety of sizes.
The Stylix table allows for installation in x-ray rooms of a wide variety of sizes.
30 to 50 kW High Frequency Generator
The ConRad generator comes in to versions: the simple non-APR and the preprogrammed APR console variations. Three-phase or 16A single phase line configurations are available, with line matching transformers where necessary. Options include Bucky and AEC interfaces and high-speed tube rotation. Please note that the ConRad generators are FDA approved equipment, but have no CE certification.
TS 99 CHL Tube stand
WS 99 C Wall Stand
Stylix 2 Radiographic Table
1. System Features
- Non-certified X-ray generator
- Space-saving, low cost floor-to-wall mount columns
- Fixed height 4-way float top patient table
- Standard configuration: 30 kW, 25-400 mA and 40-125 kV range
- Optional 150 kV max output
- Microprocessor control, accurate exposure parameter management
- Outstanding linearity, low ripple
- Easy-to-use flat surface control panel
- Operates as a 3-factor (kVp, mA, sec) or 2-factor (kV, mAs) generator, selectable by operator. KVp can be varied in 1 kVp steps from 40-125 kVp
- Rapid automatic calibration mode reduces the onsite procedure time
- Consistent image quality using the optional AEC
- Automatic tube protection and interlocks are all standard features
3. Tube Stand
- Space-saving design, floor-to-wall mounting tube stand
- Electrical locks for vertical and longitudinal positioning.
- 360° tube rotation with electric locks.
- 195 cm longitudinal travel.
- Very quiet, “Easy-glide” effortless operation with special bearing systems.
- Fully counter-balanced, double rope system for safety.
- Extremely low focus-floor distance.
- TubePort Mount or trunnion ring for X-ray tube,
- Certified manual collimator.
4. X-ray Tube
- 140 kHU
- 1.0–2.0 mm focal spots, 90° horns
- 20' (6m) high voltage cables (other lengths available)
Other types are available.
5. Wall Stand
- 155 cm vertical travel area allows for the lowest and highest exposure positioning in unison with tube stand
- Fully counter-balanced, double rope system for safety
- Electrical lock for easy positioning and permanent placement
- Includes accessory rails that support a variety of accessories
- Panel cover has permanent cross-lines and AEC field markers for easy patient and tube positioning
- Wall box with terminal strips and cable covering hosing for professional look installation
- Heavy-duty grid cabinet or optional Hi-speed Bucky with heavy-duty stainless steel tray and 103 LPI 10:1 grid
6. Patient Table
- Heavy duty structure, rated at 220 kg patient load
- Electric locks for longitudinal and transverse table top travel
- 110 cm longitudinal, 24 cm transverse table top travel
- 220 cm x 81 cm table top, < 0.8 mm Al equivalent filter (shorter lengths are available)
- Heavy-duty grid cabinet or hi-speed Bucky with heavy-duty stainless steel tray and 103 LPI 10:1 grid (other grids are available), 55 cm travel
- Optional AEC detector