In light of the recent COVID-19 developments in Europe and throughout the world, I would like to update you on Control-X Medical's adapted modus operandi. First and foremost, for the safety of our employees and those around us, Control-X Medical observes and follows all applicable government recommendations and restrictions, which may rapidly be changing as events unfold. Some words on our business continuity arrangements:
- Our receiving and production departments are fully operational and we are working at full capacity at the moment. However, please contact us when placing a quote request or a purchase order to get the latest shipping schedule/estimate. Please generally allow a few more weeks for orders and transports.
- We have implemented a home office protocol for many of our office personnel but contacts via email, telephone, skype, etc. all operate normally. When calling our landline, our colleagues will help you reach the right person should they be away from the office.
- All business travels are suspended until further notice. We are shifting to online conferences whenever possible.
- Our spring training sessions are also postponed to a later date, which will be announced as soon as life returns to normal. We are also considering online courses - we'll provide details as we prepare for them.
- In case you were planning to visit our facility, we respectfully ask you to postpone that until after the restrictions.
Thank you very much in advance for working with us in keeping everyone safe. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or a specific request.
I wish you and your colleagues good health.