The ZooMax CCD Veterinary Radiographic System features a fixed tubestand with fixed SID and a four-way float top table, this system is perfect for Veterinarians who primarily shoot straight down on the patient.
The powerful ZooMax HF generators are easy to use with basic knowledge of radiology thanks to preprogrammed APRs. Just select one of the 12 APR settings, adjust the thickness and then the generator automatically optimizez the exposure parameters.
All controls are located in the work area, which provides the convenient ability to position the patient, adjust parameters and take exposures at one location. Sophisticated, self-diagnostic capability and descriptive error messages allow for quick troubleshooting. The manual collimator with light beam and optional laser guided positioning system helps to place the patient quickly in the most accurate position for the x-ray exposure. The powerful rotating anode X-ray tube with dual focal spots and over-heat interlock provide for many years of trouble free operation.
ZooMax HF Veterinary Rad Generators
The powerful ZooMax HF generators are easy to use with basic knowledge of radiology thanks to preprogrammed APR. Just select one of the 12 APR settings, adjust the thickness and then the generator automatically corrects the exposure parameters. The generator can be installed in the table in order to save space.
Fixed SID Tube Stand Built Together with the Table
The FTSX tube stand is mounted onto the patient table creating a compact, easy to use X-ray work area. This fixed X-ray tube arrangement is perfect for straight exposures.
Veterinary Patient Table with 152 cm Table Top
The tabletop release switch controlled by a convenient foot pedal guarantees "hands free" operation and placement of patient before and during the examination. Tabletop side rails provide durable anchors for restraining, which ensure the proper positioning and subduing of the patient during the procedure. Optional table extension offers an additional 30 cm working area when larger animals are examined. The x-ray tube freely rotates ±90º around the horizontal axis, allowing exposures from various angles.
High Resolution Digital X-ray Detector
The full size 17" x 17" detector integrates a high quality optics system and a sensitive CCD sensor. The images are captured using a frame grabber board in the acquisition workstation.
1. System Features
- DR modality based on a CCD detector
- 4-way table and fixed SID tube mount
- 30 kW generator, 25-400 mA range and 40-125 kVp range. Single phase 230 V or 3# 400 V power requirements. Stored Energy (SE) versions also available (230 V/16Amp)
- Microprocessor control delivers reliability and accurate exposure parameter management
- 12 APR Control console mounted to tube stand for easy use and accessibility
- Outstanding linearity, low ripple
- Easy-to-use flat surface control panel
- Operates as a 3-factor technique (kVp, mA, Time), or a 2-factor technique selection generator. kVp can be varied in 1 kVp steps from 40-125 kVp
- Wide range of selectable exposure times for easy parameter selection and flexibility
- Rapid automatic calibration mode reduces the onsite procedure time
- Reduced X-ray dose as compared to traditional generator systems equals patient safety
- Faster procedures due to improved x-ray imaging techniques means more throughput
- Automatic tube protection and interlocks are all standard features
- Consistent image quality using the optional AEC
3. Tube Stand
- SID: 107 cm on cassette tray, 100 cm on table
- Tube port mount for x-ray tube. Trunnion rings are available options.
4. X-ray Tube
- 140 kHU
- 1.0–2.0 mm focal spots, 90° horns
- 20' (6m) high voltage cables (other lengths available)
Other types are available.
- RALCO R-108 manual collimator with swivel mount
- Laser line option
6. Patient Table
- 152 cm x71 cm four-way float top radiographic table with grid cabinet, tray and grid.
- Heavy duty structure, rated at 225 kg patient load.
- < 0.85 mm Al equivalent filter (longer lengths are available).
- Heavy-duty grid cabinet with heavy-duty stainless steel tray and 40 Line/cm 10:1 grid.
- Optional: removable grid
- Optional: can accept several flat panel DR detectors
7. Image Receptor
- 43 cm x 43cm full size CCD camera
- 9MP or 16MP resolution
- Full DICOM 3.0 compatibility
- Comes with acquisition workstation and 21" touchscreen monitor