The Halo Overhead Tube Support can be easily positioned at any one of it selected points within it’s range of travel. Along with it’s excellent software that allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration, the Halo OTS is the optimal choice when in need of a ceiling mounted unit.
A single-handle control allows for fast and out-of-the-way positioning while the cableing is clean and carefully laid out.
Electromagnetic locking system provides safe and reliable positioning.
The ergonomic operator control panel provides convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions while also allowing for table/wallstand centering. The LCD display indicates the SID to tabletop/wallstand in inches or centimeters (calibrated upon installation) and angulation of the x-ray tube in degrees. The software allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration.
Halo Overhead Tube Support
- Required ceiling height 251.5 cm
- Standard length of the longitudinal rail 427 cm
- Optional lengths of the longitudnial rail 366 cm, 488 cm or 550 cm
- Standard length of transverse bridge 305 cm
- Vertical travel 150 cm
- Total weight 181 kg
- Transverse bridge weight 49 kg
- Telescope carriage weight 96 kg
- X-ray tube rotation 360° with mechanical indexing at each 90° position
- Power requirements 1 x 115/220 VAC, 15 Amp
- Mains frequency 50/60 Hz