The ZooMax monoblock system combines the ease of use and flexibility of a portable X-ray generator with the convenience of the 4-way patient table.
3.2 kW Portable Monoblock Generator
This portable generator is capable of taking exposures in a wide range of small animal procedures. Equipped with a stationary single-focus X-ray tube and manual beam limiting device. The generator has an optional DR interface, which makes it a perfect candidate in DR setups. CE certificate available.
Veterinary Patient Table with 152 cm Table Top
The tabletop release switch controlled by a convenient foot pedal guarantees "hands free" operation and placement of patient before and during the examination. Tabletop side rails provide durable anchors for restraining, which ensure the proper positioning and subduing of the patient during the procedure. Optional table extension offers an additional 30 cm working area when larger animals are examined. The x-ray tube freely rotates ±90º around the horizontal axis, allowing exposures from various angles.
1. System Features
- Four-way table
- Fixed monoblock arm over the table
- 16A monoblock generator
- Rated at 3.2 kW
- Output: 40-100kV / 0.4 - 100 mAs / 25-60 mA
- 110-240V 50/60 Hz universal line input
- 1.8 mm focal spot 15° target angle 45 kHU monoblock tube
- Manual collimator with 5 cm x 5 cm minimum (@ 100 cm SID) and 40 cm x 40 cm maximum (@ 75 cm) SID
- Compact size and light weight (net weight: 12 kg, gross weight: 22 kg)
- Dimensions: 360 mm x 200 mm x 190 mm
- Packing size: 520 mm 400 mm 330 mm
- Durable design with solid body
- Soft touch controls with digital displays
- Calibrated cassette size indicator dials
- Available with inverted control panel for table use
- Two-stage dynamic auto line compensation
- Optional DR interface
- Optional dual laser SID assist pointer
3. Patient Table
- 152 cm x71 cm four-way float top radiographic table with grid cabinet, tray and grid.
- Heavy duty structure, rated at 225 kg patient load.
- < 0.85 mm Al equivalent filter (longer lengths are available).
- Heavy-duty grid cabinet with heavy-duty stainless steel tray and 40 Line/cm 10:1 grid.
- Optional: removable grid
- Optional: can accept several flat panel DR detectors