It is a single or dual Flat Panel digital system with motorized Tube Stand, Wall Stand and elevating Four-Way table. Depending on user’s choice full automatic procedures are selectable, including auto-tracking, APR positioning and selectable parking positions.The motorized wall stand and tube stand ensure advanced stitching capabilities for full spine or full leg studies. The motorized tilting mechanism of the wall stand allows accurate and easy positioning of the receptor for angulated studies.
Floor-mounted Auto-tracking Radiographic Room
The Perform-X AT boasts a fully motorized auto-tracking capable motorized drive system.
Integrated Touch Screen Console Generator
The Milestone / APEX HF X-ray generators deliver the highest performance and reliability in any radiographic environment. Choose from flexible output power configurations up to 80 kW of power (32-50 kW for stored energy versions). Select interface options like AEC control, high speed starter, Dose Area Product Meter interface and more. Standard for the system is the 50 kW MS / APEX 650 HF STR single tube high frequency generator, in three phase or stored energy version. The Apex image acquisition system touch screen integrates the generator functions as well - no separate generator control is needed. A preview is available within seconds on the touch screen monitor the processed image can be sent to any appropriate workstation in the hospital system, or elsewhere.
Motorized Tube Stand for Auto-tracking Systems
The TS 99 M family of tube stands with its flexible configuration options targets the floor mounted auto-positioning / auto-tracking rad systems. LCD touch-screen control is standard. Choose and combine any of the options like rotational column (R), transverse arm movement (T), extended rails, generator parameter display and Bluetooth remote controller. Ideal for studies from lower extremities to chest/skull expossures due to its wide vertical motion range.
Motorized wall Bucky stand for auto-tracking / auto-positioning applications
The WS 99 M is equipped with a low impact DC motor drive to allow automatic vertical postioning when used in combination with a motorized tube stand. Take advantage of the optional motorized or manual Bucky tilt feature for the highest degree of freedom.
Sensitive, Full Size CsI Flat Panel
A variety of flat DR panels are available in a single or a dual detector configuration. Our 43 cm x 43 cm or 35 cm x 43 cm (17” x 17” or 14” x 17”) CsI flat panel detectors operate with very low patient dose and have optimal image quality. Processed images are available within seconds. These DR detectors are fully integrated into our Apex acquisition systems for precise exposure timing and accurate calibration. The optionally fixed, tethered or wireless panel cover all needs in all standard and special examination set-ups.
Cassette Size CsI Flat Panel Detector
The cassette size detector fits into existing cassette trays making it perfect for DR upgrades and shared flat panel applications.
DICOM Compliant DX Modality
The Apex Digital Acquisition Workstation is a full-featured DX modality for both medical and veterirary radiographic rooms. The Apex integrates with the Conrol-X generators and a number of flat panel models enabling a seamless workflow with high through-put. The preprogrammed and customizable image processing profiles with a host of processing and communication modules satisfy even the most demanding requirements from small clinics to large hospitals.
1. System Features
- Heavy duty 4-way elevating table with motorized horizontal Bucky movement
- Floor mounted motorized stands stand with variable combination of movements
- A comprehensive set of auto-tracking options (X-ray tube to wall receptor and/or table height, table receptor auto centering)
- Optional XACT (X-ray tube Auto-centering and Tracking) to wall receptor
- Optional TRAC (Table Receptor Auto-Centering)
- Optional true constant-focus automatic stitching positioning
- Single or dual panel DX DICOM modality
- High quality X-ray tube, manual collimator and HV cables
- Optional automatic coliimator
- 50 kW – 80 kW, 100 kHz, 400 to 1000 max mA, 40 to 150 kV range (depending on X-ray tube selected - please inquire for X-ray tube upgrades)
- Power Requirements: 208- 400VAC three-phase (please specify input power when ordering)
- Optional line matching transformers are available for an additional cost
- Optional single-phase stored energy version up to 50 kW; 6.5 / 10 / 20 or 30 kWs stored energy (approx. 65/100/200/300 mAs exposures @ 100 kV)
- Microprocessor control delivers reliable and accurate exposure parameter management
- Can operate as a three-point (kV, mA and time), or a two-point (kV and mAs) or AEC technique selection generator
- Optional interface for AEC, high speed starter, DAP
- Rapid automatic calibration mode reduces installation time
- Automatic tube protection and safety interlocks are standard features
- Compact Size: 60 cm x 40 cm x 50 cm (L x W x D), SE version (20/30 kWs): 90 cm x 40 cm x 50 cm
3. Tube Stand
- Low impact DC motors for safe operation
- Negative electrical locks for vertical and longitudinal positioning
- 360° tube rotation with electric locks with motorized tube inclide drive
- Very quiet, “Easy-glide” effortless operation with special bearing systems
- Fully counter-balanced, double rope system for safety
- Extremely low focus-floor distance (approx. 30 cm)
- Trunnion ring for X-ray tube
- Certified manual or collimator
- Optional automatic collimator
- Degree of freedom options: column rotation (“R” version) and cross-table travel (“T” version) or combination of both (“RT” version)
- Optional generator parameter display on the tube mount LCD display
- Optional Bluetooth remote controller
4. X-ray Tube
- 0.6 / 1.2 mm focus, 18/50 kW, 300 kHU, 12° target angle
- 10 m standard (longer cable pairs available)
- High/Standard Speed.
Other types are available.
5. Wall Stand
- 155 cm vertical motorized travel area allows for the lowest and highest exposure positioning in unison with tube stand
- Fully counter-balanced, double rope system for safety
- Negative electrical lock for easy positioning and permanent placement
- Panel cover has permanent cross-lines and AEC field markers for easy patient and tube positioning
- Wall box with terminal strips and cable covering hosing for a professional installation
- Heavy-duty grid cabinet or optional Hi-speed Bucky with heavy-duty stainless steel tray and 103 LPI 10:1 grid
- Optional removable grid
6. Image Receptor
- 43 cm x 43 cm image size - no rotation required
- Pixel matrix 3008 (H) x 3072 (V)
- Pixel pitch 143 µm
- Optional: other DR panels including wireless types are available as well
7. Image Receptor
- 35 cm x 43 cm image size
- Pixel matrix 2560 x 3072
- Pixel pitch 139 µm
- Fits into cassette trays
8. Image Acquisition System
- PACS and DICOM 3.0 connectivity
- Generator control integration included (for Milestone LC, Milestone 200 and CXP series generators)
- Selectable flat panel interface
- State-of-art image processing software, standard modules are diagnostic viewer software, work list query, DICOM print, emergency patient workflow, customizable processing profiles, local image storage
- Many optional modules are available, please inquire
- PC including dual core or better processor with 2 GB RAM, 500 GB or more hard disk storage
- 21” flat panel monitor with touch screen operation included
- Diagnostic monitor, larger archive capacity and additional workstations and options are available