Available in freestanding, floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling versions with a stationary or rotational column and/or transverse arm movement. Their extended vertical tracks allow for skull examinations of tall patients as well as exposures of the lower extremities.
- Convenient Control: All tubestand controls are centrally located for easy access.
- Electromagnetic lock system: Electromagnetic brakes provide positive tubestand exposure positioning.
- Dual rope counterbalancing system: Ensures maximum stability and safety for the patient and operator.
- Versatility: A wide variety of mounting and travel options off er great fl exibility for a wide variety of exposures.
- Maneuverability: Designed with “easy-glide” eff ortless movement for vertical, transverse and horizontal movements.
Floor -only or floor-to-ceiling/wall mounted Tube Stand
The TS 99 family of tube stands with its flexible configuration options suits all general rad room reqirements. Choose and combine any of the options like rotational column (R), transverse arm movement (T), extended rails and digital SID display. Ideal for studies from lower extremities to chest/skull expossures due to its wide vertical motion range.
TS 99 CHL Tube stand
1. Tube Stand
TS 99 Tube Stand
- Electrical locks for vertical and longitudinal positioning
- 360° tube rotation with electric locks
- Very quiet, “Easy-glide” effortless operation with special bearing systems
- Fully counter-balanced, double rope system for safety
- Extremely low focus-floor distance (approx. 25 cm)
- TubePort Mount or Trunnion ring for x-ray tube
- Floor-to ceiling, floor to wall or floor only mounting options
- Certified manual collimator
- Degree of freedom options: column rotation (“R” version) and cross-table travel (“T” version) or combination of both (“RT” version)
- Optional digital SID and X-ray tube inclination display
2. Tube Stand
TS 99 CHL Tube stand
- Space-saving design, floor-to-wall mounting tube stand
- Electrical locks for vertical and longitudinal positioning.
- 360° tube rotation with electric locks.
- 195 cm longitudinal travel.
- Very quiet, “Easy-glide” effortless operation with special bearing systems.
- Fully counter-balanced, double rope system for safety.
- Extremely low focus-floor distance.
- TubePort Mount or trunnion ring for X-ray tube,
- Certified manual collimator.