Your analog systems can be upgrade easily by Control-X Medical
- Include time efficiency through bypassing chemical processing and the ability to digitally transfer and enhance images.
- Less radiation can be used to produce an image of similar contrast to conventional radiography.
- Immediate image preview and availability,
- Reduce costs associated with processing, managing and storing films.
- A digital image capture device is used to record the Xray image and make it available as a digital file that can be presented for interpretation and saved as part of the patient’s medical record.
How to upgrade?
- Digital imaging requires a Flat panel detector instead of film (single or dual panels )
- A standard detector housing for the replacement of the existing conventional buckies
- 85 Line/cm grid with 86-112 cm medium focus range and 100-180 cm long focus range
- All-in one touch screen PC
- APEX software
State of the art radiographic rooms with single or dual flat panels
Option 1: Wallstand + table with two detectors – high productivity room for all applications.
Option 2: Wallstand + table with single shared detector – economical choice for full application coverage.