Available from 30 - 50 kW power output, the ConRad HF Series of high frequency radiographic generators continue Control-X Medical’s tradition of providing Hospital Grade Quality products at exceptional prices.
- Microprocessor control delivers reliability and accurate exposure parameter management.
- Outstanding linearity, low ripple, 400, 500 or 600 mA maximum tube current.
- “Easy-To- Use” fl at surface control panel.
- Operates as a 3-factor technique selection generator (kVp, mA, time) with mAs operation selectable by operator.
- Wide range of selectable exposure times for easy parameter selection and fl exibility.
- Rapid automatic calibration mode reduces onsite procedure time.
- Decreased x-ray dose as compared to traditional generator systems which ensures more patient safety.
- Faster procedures due to improved x-ray techniques means more throughput.
- Automatic tube protection and interlocks are all standard features.
- Stored energy version available.
- AEC electronics for consistent image quality.
- 24 anatomical programs across 12 bodily regions.
- Control console pedestal for easy accommodation.