The new approach in administering to pets in a hospital environment makes the task easy, effortless and hygienic for both patient and practitioner. The system allows full access to the animal for easy positioning, restraint and exposure control from either side of the table. The ZooMax Red Veterinary Radiographic System was specifically designed for emergency and trauma situations where 360° table access is required. This system features an elevating four-way floating top table (fixed height four-way floating table is optional) and a fixed SID, ceiling-mounted tube support.
ZooMax HF Veterinary Rad Generators
The powerful ZooMax HF generators are easy to use with basic knowledge of radiology thanks to preprogrammed APR. Just select one of the 12 APR settings, adjust the thickness and then the generator automatically corrects the exposure parameters. The generator can be installed in the table in order to save space.
Simple Fixed Height Ceiling Tube Support
Using the VCTM tube support creates a freely accessible work area around the patient table. The height of the tube is set during installation by adjusting the column segments. The arm allows tube rotation for oblique exposures.
Medical Grade Elevating 4-Wax Floating Top Table
Foot pedal operation for all 6 movements guarantees "hands free" operation and placement of patient before and during the examination. Tabletop side rails provide durable anchors for restraining, for proper positioning and restraining the patient during the procedure. Optional table extension offers an additional 30 cm working area when larger animals are examined. The safety features like crash guard and double-kick options guarantee worry-free operation.
1. System Features
- Four-way table
- Ceiling mount tube stand with fixed SID
- 30 kW generator, 25-400 mA range and 40-125 kVp range. Single phase 230 V or 3# 400 V power requirements. Stored Energy (SE) versions also available (230 V/16Amp)
- Microprocessor control delivers reliability and accurate exposure parameter management
- 12 APR Control console mounted to tube stand for easy use and accessibility
- Outstanding linearity, low ripple
- Easy-to-use flat surface control panel
- Operates as a 3-factor technique (kVp, mA, Time), or a 2-factor technique selection generator. kVp can be varied in 1 kVp steps from 40-125 kVp
- Wide range of selectable exposure times for easy parameter selection and flexibility
- Rapid automatic calibration mode reduces the onsite procedure time
- Reduced X-ray dose as compared to traditional generator systems equals patient safety
- Faster procedures due to improved x-ray imaging techniques means more throughput
- Automatic tube protection and interlocks are all standard features
- Consistent image quality using the optional AEC
3. Tube Stand
- Longitudinally traveling Ceiling Mount tube stand
- Fixed SID, adjustable at installation
- Rotational tube arm
- Tube port mount for X-ray tube - trunnion rings are available options.
4. X-ray Tube
- 140 kHU
- 1.0–2.0 mm focal spots, 90° horns
- 20' (6m) high voltage cables (other lengths available)
Other types are available.
- CE certified
- Non-laser guided
Other types are available.
6. Patient Table
- 152 cm x 81 cm four-way float top radiographic table with grid cabinet, tray and grid.
- Vertical travel: 54.5 cm – 86.5 cm
- Heavy duty structure, rated at 225 kg patient load.
- < 0.85 mm Al equivalent filter (longer lengths are available).
- Heavy-duty grid cabinet with heavy-duty stainless steel tray and 40 Line/cm 10:1 grid.
Fixed height VSTX-60 four-way table is also available for this system.