This solution is ideal in trauma situations when multiple tableside use is required. The system allows full access to the animal for easy positioning, restraint and exposure control from either side of the table. The ZooMaxRoll veterinary radiographic system consists of a fixed SID tubestand with a fixed (non-rotating) tube head.The fixed SID tubestand is permanently mounted to the floor and wall with the grid cabinet assembly mounted to the tubestand column.
The grid cabinet is attached to the stand with a stong console system and cover plates. Front cover on the face. Height of the front cover plate is approximately 720 mm above the floor, so trolleys of the same level or higher (meant lower level of the table frame) can be used with the stand.
The trolley on 4 castors allows for very smooth and effortless patient positioning - like a four-way float table - at a really competitive price. Easily roll and lock the mobile table in place, adjust the x-ray parameters on the tube head and perform the x-ray. The 135 kg (300 lb.) patient weight limit of the table supports the majority of animal sizes. Furthermore, the mobile table can be used for other medical procedures after the x-rays have been taken, providing more convenience for the practitioner and comfort for the patient.
ZooMax Roll System
ZooMax HF Veterinary Rad Generators
The powerful ZooMax HF generators are easy to use with basic knowledge of radiology thanks to preprogrammed APR. Just select one of the 12 APR settings, adjust the thickness and then the generator automatically corrects the exposure parameters. The generator can be installed in the table in order to save space.
VFX 02 Stationary 100 cm (40”) SID Tube stand
VRX 60 Mobile Radiographic Table
1. System Features
- Floor-to-wall system
- With mobile radiographic table
- 30 kW generator, 25-400 mA range and 40-125 kVp range. Single phase 230 V or 3# 400 V power requirements. Stored Energy (SE) versions also available (230 V/16Amp)
- Microprocessor control delivers reliability and accurate exposure parameter management
- 12 APR Control console mounted to tube stand for easy use and accessibility
- Outstanding linearity, low ripple
- Easy-to-use flat surface control panel
- Operates as a 3-factor technique (kVp, mA, Time), or a 2-factor technique selection generator. kVp can be varied in 1 kVp steps from 40-125 kVp
- Wide range of selectable exposure times for easy parameter selection and flexibility
- Rapid automatic calibration mode reduces the onsite procedure time
- Reduced X-ray dose as compared to traditional generator systems equals patient safety
- Faster procedures due to improved x-ray imaging techniques means more throughput
- Automatic tube protection and interlocks are all standard features
- Consistent image quality using the optional AEC
3. Tube Stand
- Stationary fixed, floor to wall 100 cm SID Tube stand.
- Grid cabinet fixed to tube stand column.
- Includes cassette tray and 40 line/cm 10:1 grid.
- Tube port mount for x-ray tube - trunnion rings are available options.
4. X-ray Tube
- 140 kHU
- 1.0–2.0 mm focal spots, 90° horns
- 20' (6m) high voltage cables (other lengths available)
Other types are available.
- CE certified
- Non-laser guided
Other types are available.
6. Patient Table
- 152 cm x 71 cm mobile radiographic table with lockable caster wheels
- Heavy duty structure, rated at 135 kg patient load
- < 0.85 mm Al equivalent filer
- Optional: may be made stationary - please inquire