Variable SID Integrated Vet System
The hospital grade quality of the ZooMax White Veterinary X-ray system features a four-way floating tabletop and an integrated tubestand. An automatic coupling device ensures centralized and synchronized movement between the X-ray tube and film cassette. This automatic coupling device can be released by moving the tubestand all the way to the end of the table and then by moving the grid cabinet towards the center of the table. Now oblique examinations can be performed if needed by angulating the X-ray tube. All generator controls are located on the tube head, allowing all X-ray parameters as well as positioning of the patient to be controlled and performed tableside.
32-50 kW / Three-phase or Stored Energy Generator with Tube Side Controls
CE certified, powerful and feature-rich generators that are easy to use with basic knowledge of radiology thanks to the preprogrammed APRs / examination groups with 10 patient thickness values each. Just select one of the 10 APR settings, adjust the thickness and the generator automatically corrects the exposure parameters. The generator can be installed in the table in order to save space. Customize the examination names and parameters and make backups using our PC software.
Integrated Stand with Vertical and Rotational Tube Movement
The VTS-02 is a counterbalanced tube stand mounted to the veterinary patient table for compact installation. It equipped with a tube arm allowing SID and oblique eqposures.
Veterinary Patient Table with 152 cm Table Top
The tabletop release switch controlled by a convenient foot pedal guarantees "hands free" operation and placement of patient before and during the examination. Tabletop side rails provide durable anchors for restraining, which ensure the proper positioning and subduing of the patient during the procedure. Optional table extension offers an additional 30 cm working area when larger animals are examined. The x-ray tube freely rotates ±90º around the horizontal axis, allowing exposures from various angles.
1. System Features
- 4-way table
- Variable SID tube mount, longitudinally moving grid cabinet
- Medical CE mark
- ZooMax 450 HF LC: 32 kW, 100 kHz, max. 400 mA /150 kV, 300 mA @ 100 kV, 400 mA @ 80 kV.
- Power Requirements: 208-400VAC single or three-phase (Please specify input power when ordering). Line matching transformers are available at additional cost.
- Microprocessor control delivers reliable and accurate exposure parameter management
- Console Type: Membrane control panel with digital display for kV, mA, mAs, sec
- Can operate as a three-point (kV, mA and time), or a two-point (kV, mAs) technique selection generator
- Rapid automatic calibration mode reduces onsite procedure time
- Automatic tube protection and interlocks are standard features
- Optional: Stored Energy (SE) versions (230 V/ 16 Amp) available, please inquire
- Optional: full hardware / software integration with DX acquisition workstations
- Compact Size: 60 cm x 40 cm x 50 cm (L x W x H)
3. Tube Stand
- Tube stand with longitudinal and horizontal travel
- Variable SID and rotational tubehead
- Tube Port Mount for x-ray tube. Trunnion rings are available options
4. X-ray Tube
- 140 kHU
- 1.0–2.0 mm focal spots, 90° horns
- 20' (6m) high voltage cables (other lengths available)
Other types are available.
- CE certified
- Non-laser guided
Other types are available.
6. Patient Table
- 152 cm x71 cm four-way float top radiographic table with grid cabinet, tray and grid.
- Heavy duty structure, rated at 225 kg patient load.
- < 0.85 mm Al equivalent filter (longer lengths are available).
- Heavy-duty grid cabinet with heavy-duty stainless steel tray and 40 Line/cm 10:1 grid.
- Optional: removable grid
- Optional: can accept several flat panel DR detectors